Download: MSDS PDF
Biotinylated dNTP Mixture: 1 mM dCTP, dGTP, dTTP and 0.84 mM dATP/0.16 mM biotin-dATP.
Reaction & Storage Conditions
10 mM Tris-HCl
0.1 mM EDTA
pH 7.4 @ 25°C
- Sufficient reagents for 25 random primer biotin labeling reactions.
- What amount of the dNTP mix is biotinylated?
- What is Boitinylated dNTP Mixture used for?
- What polymerase is recommended when using Biotinylated dNTP Mixture?
- What is the concentration of Biotinylated dNTP Mixture?
- What is the quantity of each dNTP in the Biotinylated dNTP Mixture?
- How stable are the nucleotides in the Biotinylated dNTP Mixture?